BeFrank Spring Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. The draw is an initiative of BeFrank PPI N.V. located in Amsterdam (hereinafter: ‘BeFrank’) to promote its new participants’ portal.
2. The participant (hereinafter: ‘the participant’) who logs in to their personal pension page at BeFrank during the draw period from 4 March 2019 to 21 March 2019 (hereinafter: ‘the draw period’) will automatically participate in the prize draw described below.
3. During the draw period, BeFrank will award 3 Philips Avance HR Slowjuicers 1946/70 with a value of € 208 by lot.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the temporary campaign by BeFrank: ‘BeFrank Spring Prize Draw’ (hereinafter: ‘the draw’), which is communicated to the participants of BeFrank by newsletter.
2. BeFrank may at all times change these terms and conditions and reserves the right to terminate or extend the draw at any time. In this case, an amended version of the draw terms and conditions will be placed on the website, stating the date on which the change takes effect.
1. Participation in the draw is open to persons with a pension scheme at BeFrank.
2. Participation is free of charge.
3. By participating in the draw, the participant accepts these terms and conditions.
4. Participation is restricted to persons aged 18 years or over with a permanent address in the Netherlands.
5. By participating, the participant accepts the publicity associated with the draw (for instance on social media).
6. If irregularities are identified in participation in the draw, the participant will be irrevocably excluded from further participation.
7. Employees and temporary employees of BeFrank are excluded from participation.
The prize draw
1. 3 slowjuicers of the type Philips Avance HR Slowjuicer 1946/70 will be raffled to all logged-in participants in the week of 21 March 2019.
2. The slowjuicers will be sent to the winners at BeFrank’s expense.
3. The winning participants will be notified by BeFrank. The prizes will be delivered within one month of notification.
4. The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or a different prize.
5. If a winner does not wish to accept the prize, a new winner will be drawn from among the participants in the relevant draw period.
6. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
1. This draw is governed by Dutch law.
2. BeFrank is acting in accordance with the code of conduct for promotional games of chance (Gedragscode promotionele kansspelen) .
3. Comments, suggestions or complaints regarding the draw may be communicated to BeFrank via email@example.com.
4. Complaints may also be submitted to the Games of Chance Project Office (Projectbureau Kansspelen) of the Ministry of Justice and Security, P.O. Box 20301, 2500 EH The Hague.