I will be moving, how can I inform you of my new address?

13 Sep 2017

You can do this very easily via your personal pension page. On the home page, you will find a heading ‘Notification of changes’ – ‘Personal details’. You can enter your new address here.
If there are details that you cannot change yourself, please contact your employer. Your employer can notify us of any changes via the changes system.