I want to continue working after my retirement date, is that possible?

13 Sep 2017

Yes, that is possible. You can defer payment of your pension to up to 5 years after the State Pension Age. If you want to continue working (part-time) after your retirement age, no pension contribution will be paid in any longer. If you want to partly defer your pension, make sure that your employment contract with your employer will continue in that case. Use the changes form on your personal pension page for this. This form must be received by us no later than 3 months before you reach the age of 67 years.