How can I register my partner and children for my pension scheme?

13 Sep 2017

That is not necessary. Our pension scheme applies the “onbepaald partner” (unknown partner) system. This means that partner’s and orphan’s pensions are insured, regardless of whether or not there is/are a partner and/or child(ren).
At the time of death, we will request the details of any surviving dependents via the Municipal Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). The partner’s and/or orphan’s pension will be paid on the basis of those details.