How can I notify BeFrank of changes?

13 Sep 2017

You can notify us of changes, such as commencement of employment, termination of employment, salary changes and part-time percentages, via the employer portal. A status overview shows you the status of your changes. You can also notify us of the changes relating to commencement or termination of employment if these details need to be updated.

Depending on the size of your organisation, you can also connect your payroll system with our pension records system to facilitate easy and automatic notification of changes.