How can I apply for a value transfer?

13 Sep 2017

On your personal pension page, go to ‘Notification of changes’ – ‘Transferring my pension accrued elsewhere’. You can apply for the value transfer here. After receipt of the value statement from your old pension administrator, you will receive a proposal for the value transfer from us. You can then decide whether not you want to use the value transfer.

Transferring a pension is not always advisable. You should consult a pension adviser to decide what is the most advantageous option in your situation.