Graduated contribution scale 2019

These are the new rates of the graduated contribution scale of 2019. The percentages in the first two columns are based on a statement from the Tax Administration. The 2,5% and 2% columns are based on a career average salary scheme. The 2019 levels for gross pension are exactly the same as the 2018 levels. Alterations of the cost price can result into new scales.

Graduated contribution scales for gross pension

Age 4% scale 3% scale 2,5% scale 2% scale
15-20 3,9% 6,9% 10,3% 14,1%
20-25 4,4% 7,7% 11,7% 15,6%
25-30 5,4% 8,9% 13,3% 17,2%
30-35 6,6% 10,4% 15,0% 19,0%
35-40 8,0% 12,0% 17,0% 21,0%
40-45 9,8% 14,0% 19,2% 23,2%
45-50 11,9% 16,3% 21,8% 25,6%
50-55 14,6% 19,0% 24,8% 28,4%
55-60 18,0% 22,3% 28,2% 31,6%
60-65 22,4% 26,5% 32,3% 35,3%
65-68 26,8% 30,6% 36,1% 38,7%

 

Graduated contribution scale for net pension*

Age 3% net scale 4
15-20 3,9%
20-25 4,4%
25-30 5,1%
30-35 5,8%
35-40 6,7%
40-45 7,7%
45-50 8,9%
50-55 10,2%
55-60 11,8%
60-65 13,6%
65-68 15,1%
*This concerns the total maximum contribution of the pension basis. BeFrank applies a maximum contribution for the available premium of 90% of these scales. The remaining 10% will be reserved for the partner’s and orphan’s pension.