With your Essentie Pensioen, you yourself determined how you invested or saved for your pension. Please see below how Do It Yourself investment at BeFrank works. You also have the possibility to switch to lifecycle investing with us.
This is how Do It Yourself investment at BeFrank works:
· With us, you have a single pension account in which you receive your pension contributions, any additional pension contributions and your accrued savings balance.
· Do you receive new pension contributions from your employer on your pension account at BeFrank? You must allocate these to the available funds yourself each month in euros.
· You will keep your investments from the Essentie Pensioen. In addition, new funds are available.
· You will pay no charges for transactions within the funds from your Essentie Pensioen; you will pay € 3 per purchase for a number of the BeFrank funds.
· Did you contribute towards additional savings in your Essentie Pensioen? The amount of your additional savings will remain the same and be combined with your pension amount, with which you can then buy investments.
Differences between Do It Yourself investment at BeFrank and Nationale-Nederlanden
Investing automatically via a lifecycle at BeFrank
Do It Yourself investment at BeFrank means that you are more actively engaged in the investments for your pension. You can also decide that you prefer us to invest for you:
· we will invest for you via one of our investment models (lifecycles)
· we will then automatically ensure that the risk decreases as your retirement age approaches
· you will have ample choice in terms of the investment risk that you wish to take
You can switch to lifecycle investing after you have access to your personal pension page at BeFrank.
• Manual for do it yourself investments
• Available BeFrank funds (You can see the funds from your Essentie Pensioen on your personal pension page at BeFrank)
• Do it yourself investment or managed investment (lifecycles)?