You have been working hard all day and around 3 O’Clock your stomach starts to rumble. Healthy snacks are never for grabs and that leftover piece of cake from yesterday suddenly looks very tasty. How can you make sure to satisfy your appetite without feeling guilty about it for the rest of the week? Our pension coach Jean-Pierre has an easy to make, delicious recipe for you!
Banana bread de la Pierre
Besides a cake mold, you will need the following ingredients for a jummy, healthy banana bread.
– 300 grams of oatmeal
– 4 eggs
– 4 (overripe)bananas
– 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
– Half a bag of fruit- and seed mix, or a handful of unroasted nuts, for an extra bite
– A handful of blueberries. Not too many, they can make your banana bread a bit pulpy
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor
3. Pour the mix into the cake mold
4. Put the cake mold in the oven for 45-50 minutes
5. Stick a skewer in the bread to see if it is ready. When the skewer comes out it must be clean and dry.
6. Let the banana bread cool off for a few minutes and.. Enjoy your healthy snack!
How financially fit are you?
Besides a healthy life, you want a healthy pension. By staying aware of the pension market and react to it in a flexible way, we keep your pension in top condition. Do you already have a pension scheme with BeFrank? Then you can see how your pension is doing on your Personal Pension page. Here you will also find the most important updates. Do you not have a pension scheme with BeFrank yet? Ask your employer about the possibilities.